Our outstanding finance & Insurance manager Jessica Van De Bergh worked her way up as a customer’s relations consultant- She’s the star that keeps on shining! Jess joined the CMH group in 2015 as an F & I manager and has been doing an exceptional job in selling new and used cars buyers financing and insurance products for the past 4 years.
She recently won 2 awards for:
- Best Penetration Increase Award- Top 3 most increased sales on Netstar
- Outstanding Improvement Award- Top 88 Finance and Insurance managers who improved the most in the last 12 months
Jessica has a proven track record of negotiating with lenders, leading the sales executives and managing compliance. She has shown integrity, empathy and professionalism towards her colleagues and clients.
Jessica’s duties include:
- Training and providing the sales executives with information on finance programs and how it will benefit the dealership.
- Offering finance and insurance to clients and providing them with a thorough explanation of the after-market products, extended warranties.
- Securing each sale and ensuring that every vehicle sold is delivered.
- Maintaining good working relationships with lender in order to secure competitive interest rates.
- Processing finance deals accurately and securing approvals from financial lenders.
- Complying with regulations that affect the new and used vehicles and financial institutions.
‘’ Working in the motor industry, I have learned to work with all types of customers including the rate savvy, payment conscious and credit challenged clients. The greatest lesson of them all is knowing that communication is key in order to achieve the desired results at the end of the day’’.
Jessica enjoys playing golf and spending time with her loved ones. CMH Nissan Sandton is Proud to have a dedicated team member like Jessica who prides herself in her work and server with excellence and even there she’s the star that keeps on shining!