The Nissan X-Trail is easily recognized as a family SUV. With a history of creating memories and taking families on a beautiful journey. Every element of the Nissan X-Trail is designed with a purpose, for pure driving pleasure. The below is the rich history of the Nissan X-Trail generation.
The First Generation: T30 Series
- The Nissan X-Trail T30 series was unveiled in the year 2000 at the Paris Motor Show.
- The Nissan X-Trail had a Hydrogen fuel cell model that was offered on lease by Nissan to businesses.
The Second Generation: T31 Series
- The second generation of the Nissan X-Trail was first debuted at the Geneva Motor Show in March 2007.
- In July 2010 a facelift of the Nissan X-trail was released in Japan.
The Third Generation: T32 Series
- The Nissan X-Trail T32 Series was unveiled in 2013 at the Frankfurt Motor Show.
- In 2017 The Nissan X-Trail received a facelift such as LED Daytime running lights.
- In 2017 a limited number of hybrid version of the Nissan X-Trail was realized.
The Fourth Generation: T33
- The Nissan X-Trail fourth generation was unveiled on the 19th of April 2021 in China, at the Auto Shangai.
Why buy a Nissan X-Trail from CMH Nissan Sandton.
- CMH Nissan Sandton has a team of highly skilled sales executives to assist you with buying an X-Trail model that suits your style.
- CMH Nissan Sandton has an in-house expect Finance & Insurance manager to help you through the finance journey of purchasing a vehicle.
- CMH Nissan Sandton has a team of highly still technicians to service your Nissan Trail.
CMH Nissan Sandton is currently running a special on pre-owned, demo, and new Nissan X-Trails starting price from R269 900. Visit our showroom at 348 Jan Smuts Ave, Craighall, 2021. To book a test drive call us on 011 709 6555.