Online shopping made easy at CMH Nissan Sandton during the lockdown
The motor industry has faced a huge challenge all over the world because of the coronavirus outbreak. Online shopping has now become essential under lockdown restrictions. You can now do your online shopping in the comfort of your home.
You can surf the internet to search for a car of your choice, fill in your information, and within a few minutes get a response from a sales executive.
Financing a vehicle during this lockdown has become more affordable as the repo rate has been cut from 4.25% to 3.75%, the prime lending rate has dropped to 7.25%. This will help to reduce your vehicle’s monthly payment.
The following are things that CMH has done to make shopping easy, fun, cost-effective, and safe:
- We are currently running a payment holiday or cashback special on selected vehicles.
- Vehicle finance can be done online or telephonically.
- Customers are allowed in the showroom by appointment.
- Test drives can be arranged in the dealership by appointment or our sales executive can come to your home. All our kept under strict hygiene conditions and our vehicles are fully sanitized.
- Home delivery of your vehicle can be arranged.
- You can service your car through appointment only.
Visit us on www.nissansandton.co.za to shop for a new or used vehicle or call us on 011 709 6555 to book an appointment.