Sandton cares about your safety with Nissan producing the best quality cars. The following are safety driving tips. Driving in the rain, mist and at night.
DRIVING IN THE RAIN
Rain and wet roads can be dangerous. Manoeuvring on a wet road is difficult because the grip conditions are considerably reduced. Stopping distances increase considerably and road holding deteriorates.
Here is some advice to follow when it rains
- Reduce your speed and maintain a safe following distance from cars in front of you.
- Switch on the dipped headlights to make yourself more visible to other vehicles.
- Periodically check the condition of the windscreen and rear window wiper blade.
- Make sure the ventilation controls are set to the demisting function so that there are no problems with visibility.
DRIVING IN FOG
- Do not travel in fog if it can be avoided
- Avoid sudden variations in speed and overtaking other vehicles.
- If the vehicle is forced to stop, try to stop away from traffic lanes. Switch on your hazard warning lights and your dipped headlights.
DRIVING AT NIGHT
- Always stop when you feel tired. Continuing driving while tired could put others and yourself at risk.
- Always look out for animals straying on the road when driving out of town
- Reduce speed, especially on unlit roads.
- Make sure the headlights alignment is correct.
CMH Nissan Sandton prides its self by providing the best quality service to all our valued customers. Because Sandton cares about your safety service your vehicle with us. Our workshop has the state of the art equipment and highly qualified technicians.
Contact us 0117096555 to speak to one of our friendly service consultants. No booking required.
Reference: Fiat Automobiles, Nissan Carriage