The Kinsey Report an annual survey that is conducted by Malcolm Kinsey in conjunction with the AA to provide relevant and detailed information on the cost of parts, services and repairs. This information serves to give existing drivers and prospective clients the knowledge to understand what costs may be involved once they purchase a vehicle and how it may directly affect insurance premiums.
The release of the 2019 Kinsey Report proved a fantastic success for Nissan as well as Datsun. Nissan were leaders in the categories across several segments, most notably in the SUV/Crossover segment with the Nissan X-Trail and the Single Cab Bakkie Segment with the rugged and durable Nissan NP300.
The categories and awards are provided below:
- City Cars & Entry Level
– The Datsun GO was identified with the most affordable parts and most affordable services.
- Super Mini
– The Nissan Micra won the most affordable vehicle to service.
- Family Favourites
– The Nissan Almera significantly led the Family Favourites category to claim first as the most affordable to service.
– The Nissan X-Trail finished first in the most affordable Crossover to service.
- Single Cabs
– The Nissan NP300 Single Cab finished first among the one tonne pick-ups as the having the most affordable parts and being the most affordable to service.
The purchase of a vehicle is among the most important decisions to make with the Kinsey Report an annual survey that helps to provide relevant information and fantastic peace-of-mind during and after the purchase. With more exciting news and vehicles to come, Nissan represents an amazing choice of brand for years to come. CMH Nissan Hillcrest looks forward to being your trusted partner every step of the way.