As the holidays have come to an end and the daily routine returns Nissan would like to provide some tips for hoosing school transport for your kids. Some people are finding themselves back to the everyday rush of getting to and from work, having to spend a lot of their time stuck in traffic. There is an added rush for parents who have children in school as they now have to drop the kids of at school before getting to work and having to fetch them, before the general working day is over.
Seeing as most schools do not have the luxury of in-house school buses to transport learners to and from school, parents are looking for alternative options for their children to travel in a safe and efficient manner. Many are now opting to make use of lift clubs to ease the daily rush and get their children to school.
There are a variety of important Tips for choosing school transport to consider when you are selecting school transportation for your children. Safety and reliability are two of the top priorities. You can reduce your stress and anxiety by finding trustworthy transportation for the kids knowing they are safe and in good hands.
So, what is it that you have to look out for when choosing a suitable life club for your kids?
Here are some Tips for choosing school transport according to the Department of Roads and Transport:
• Does the driver have a valid permit?
• Is the transport provider approved by the school?
• Get a list of pupils’ names that travel in the lift club
• Get contact details for the other kid’s parents
• Get a detailed route for the pick-up and drop offs
• An estimated travel time for the route
• Is the vehicle of roadworthy condition?
• Does the vehicle have a seat allocated to each child and can they be strapped in?
• Make sure the vehicle is not overloaded
• Make sure to find out where exactly the kids will be dropped off and picked up
When you are deciding on which school transportation option to go for, it is important to assess the pros and cons of these services, knowing who is in charge of the lift club and what experiences other parents and children may have had with them. Finding assistance with transportation from school to home can have economic advantages for your family. The money that you save on petrol can be used to meet other family needs. Transportation services reduce pollution. Sharing transport reduces road congestion and carbon emissions.